International Securities Identification Number
MERJ EXCHANGE is the approved National Numbering Agency and issuer of International Securities Identification Numbers (ISIN) in the Seychelles. The ISIN identifies securities (shares, options, futures, derivatives and debt) and is a number unique to the security itself: it does not identify the platform or exchange that the security is traded on. A separate number is usually attached to the ISIN to identify its trading location which is known as a Market Identification Code. No matter the trading platform, the ISIN number for that security will remain unchanged worldwide.
For more information please contact us on the Enquiries page.
- Memorandum and Articles of Association;
- Prospectus/ Private Placement Memorandum if applicable;
- Information memorandum clearly indicating the characteristic of the security namely:
- Security type
- Voting/ Non-Voting
- Ownership/ transfer restrictions
- Payment status (Nil/ Partially/ Fully Paid)
- Bearer or Registered securities
For further information regarding ISIN's and ANNA, please visit the following link: www.anna-web.org.
Global Securities & Digital Asset ExchangeInvest in Global Market Freedom
Learn more about the MERJ EXCHANGE Members
Learn more about the MERJ listing framework